Sunday, November 2, 2008

So much to do this Halloween!











I love this month! It is so fun to get ready for the Halloween season! We had plenty to do this year! I was in charge of our Primary Halloween party and in all the preparations, I didn't make time to find myself a costume. Thanks to Lisa for the last minute, "non-costume" costume, it worked out great! This pumpkin costume has got to be the cutest pumpkin costume I have ever seen! Thanks to Lisa as well for letting us borrow this at the last minute (Kate's real Halloween costume wasn't complete yet, so we had to find something else in the meantime).

6 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

SOOO cute!! I think that's the cutest pumpkin costume I'VE ever seen, too!! DARLING!!! I love the pictures!!

TaYloRcD5 said...

YEAH!!!! Your blogging. The costumes are adorable!! While Corey and I were out trick or treating with the kids we were missing SO MUCH the years that our kids were little like Kate. They are so dang excited and so stinking cute!! Please bring her back up here!!! We miss you guys!!

Brice said...

I think that is hands down the cutest costume I saw this year!...Love, Cousin Brice

AF Nixons said...

I agree with Brice...super cute pumpkin!

Mandy said...

Those are some super cute costumes!

ReadingFamily said...

Angie she looked so cute. I thought she was going to be tinkerbell. I hope you had a great birthday!